Translate

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Christmas Flowers

 

MMTPT803 - Holiday Cheer

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Christmas Anything Goes

USEIT2023 - Image

I have a stack of precolored images in my tote that I need to use up. I found this really pretty one and cut it with a stitched rectangle die cut then cut a red frame base.

I added the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and finished with a few pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Flowers

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Roses Lisa, so cheery.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rounded corners really give this pretty card a special look. Beautifully colored flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image Lisa lovely card shape….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lisa, lovely image , I like the dies you have used, the curved corners add interest to the design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did a beautiful job coloring this, love the rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Holiday card Lisa! I love the flowers! Stopping in to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration throughout the year! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you cut the corners, love the red with the lovely Christmas roses. x

    ReplyDelete