Translate

Monday, December 18, 2023

Poinsettia Christmas

 

CAS773 - Poinsettia

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Christmas Anything Goes

For my card, I die cut this cute poinsettia and layered it finishing it with a simple pearl. I then added a rectangle layer and popped that up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with the Merry Christmas sentiment directly under the poinsettia.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Poinsettia Christmas

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the CAS look of this wonderful card. I wish I could create in CAS style, but I'm one of those who always has to add more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful CAS card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this gorgeous card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and poinsettia
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant CAS design Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This puts the L in CAS, classy look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very sweet, love the piece you have the lovely flower layered on

    ReplyDelete