Translate

Monday, December 25, 2023

Just a Note...

 

MMTPT805 - Feathers

For my card, I used this cute Honeybee layered wildflower cutting the pieces and adding a bit of pink shading to the flowers.

Next, I cut a piece of doily in half and layered some pink feathers.

I added a few scattered pink mirror gems and finished with the Just a Note banner popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa, I love the flower its so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink feathers are the perfect compliment to the flowers! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my it is so pretty, lovely flowers and the feathers with the doily is a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the feathers add such interest, and their color coordinates fabulously with your die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete