Translate

Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas


CAS774 - Gifts

CCC23DEC - Anything Goes

For me, there is no greater gift than the true gift of Christ at Christmas.

For my card, I stamped this wonderful nativity image and colored it with copics. I then die cut a gold frame and heat embossed in gold the Merry Christmas sentiment.

The sentiment was finished with a single gem.

From my family to yours, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lisa. Merry Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a perfect message. Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, so pretty with the gold fame and embossing!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful in its simple elegance and meaning. Happy Holidays! XOX

    ReplyDelete