Translate

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Birthday Airplane

 

WT981 - Bleach

For my card, I used a rag and dabbed it in bleach then placing it on the blue card base to create some layered clouds.

I then die cut the pieces to the airplane and layered popping some of the pieces up on dimensionals. I finished the card off with some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Airplane

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card with the beautiful sky you created and I love the pink banner flowing from the airplane too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa just love that plane….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die-cut aeroplane and banner,great tip how to create the clouds too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool background and great details on that plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous die and clever way to create the background clouds, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you chose, and the little gemstones add just the right finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete