Translate

Monday, December 4, 2023

Merry Christmas

 

CAS771 - C-A-S card (include something with the letters CAS - such as Cloud, Aqua (color), Sentiment, shine (Christmas, Aqua, Stickles, Snow)

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Anything goes!! Get them done so you are not stressed!! 

For my card, I sponged aqua on white cardstock then white heat embossed these cute trees from DRS Designs on the panel.

Next, I fussy cut the hills and layered adding stickles to the tops and the sentiment on the top hill. The top hill is popped up on dimnesionals.

I then added white gel pen and stickles to the aqua panel and layered in a white frame then an aqua card base.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Such a different look for this one Lisa, love the colour, its gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white embossing on the beautiful aqua background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those white trees look perfect on that pretty blue color. Such a cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lisa I love the CAS style I also love the trees and the snow hills a smashing make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely clean design in such a beautiful colour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute wispy trees and love the snowy hills!

    ReplyDelete