Translate

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Gingerbread Christmas

 

SC989 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

CCC23DEC - Beautiful Cards - Christmas Anything Goes

USEIT2023 - Gingerbread and tree die cuts

For my card, I pulled out my tote of items to use up and found these cute gingerbread that my friend Ann sent me. They make really cute Christmas cards. I added some white gel pen, cut the designer paper layer and added a coordinating layer to each of the layers of the card.

I then finished with the sentiment and a few pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Gingerbread Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like a good gingerbread cookie? This is such a cute card with 3 of those delightful gingerbread kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the gingerbread men are so cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card acute gingerbread figures.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable, such a cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I like how you used your gel pen on them and pretty paper for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute. Happy Christmas and New Year to you and yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete