Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2023

More Virtual Stamp Night Cards

 

Splitcoaststampers.com has their Virtual Stamp Night challenges going on and these are all cards I made for the challenges.

DEC23VSNK - Glittery Florals

For this card, I used a Spellbinders die cut and cut out all the pieces for the shoes and flowers. I then layered adding a few dimensionals. The daisy flower is finished with a glitter gem and I added a couple additional glitter gems to the card.

Birthday Shoes

DEC23VSNH - Travel theme

For this card, my brother asked for this image on a card to give to our little brother. I layered several layers and added the stars and birthday banner.

James

DEC23VSNC - Stack, Cut, Shuffle

I love this technique. It is great for getting several cards quickly and also uses all the papers so there are no scraps. It is perfect for a few get well cards that my mother-in-law asked if I could make for her stash.

I found 3 coordinating papers and cut them together then layered them on a blue mat layer. I then die cut the sentiment layer added dimensionals and finished with some flowers and leaves from my stash.

Get Well

DEC23VSNA - Anything Goes: The Musical - be inspired by the Broadway musical

For this card, I used this really cute Penny Black image and colored it with pencils.

I then added a few scattered stars.

Ahoy

DEC23VSNB - Theater theme

For this card I stamped the House Mouse image and colored it with copics. I then added a few scattered hearts and stars from my stash.

Birthday Mouse

DEC23VSND - Twisted Easel

For this card, I used black and gold papers and created the twisted easel card using the age on dimensionals to hold open the easel. When the card is flat, the celebrate lays flat and stands up when open.

21st Birthday

DEC23VSNL - Telescoping Card. You can find the tutorial HERE.

I am working a bit ahead on graduation cards as my son's girlfriend and my niece will be graduating next year. For this card I used the Unity Owl Grad image and colored it up with copics.

I then stamped the different sentiments on the other circle pieces and layered with red and black scalloped circles.

I finished with a couple of red glitter brads and the graduation cap sticker.

Owl Grad

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

11 comments:

  1. Goodness me Lisa, lots more lovely and varied creations, you really have had a productive week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa you have been busy, beautiful collection of cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh!, Another selection of incredible cards, you have been busy. The designs are awesome and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great selection of cards,love all the designs,dies and cute images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely selection of cards Lisa, I really don't know how you find the time to produce so many. Fabulous range of styles and techniques too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you've been really busy Lisa with this wonderful selection of cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Lisa. They all look very different you are very creative. I love the first one the most, beautiful diecuts and stunning design.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a very busy little card maker haven't you!? They're all great cards but I'm just loving those shoes on #1! Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fabulous card designs, you have been so busy, what a lovely post.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word, you've been a busy bunny!! Fabulous cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love those boots with the flowers, so cute! That little ballerina is the cutest too, love your cool folded cards and the neat designs like on the graduation card!

    ReplyDelete