Translate

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Bee Birthday

 

IC941 - The Daydreamerie & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Bee and Brads

DEC23VSNJ - Use Scraps

For my card, I found this scrap bee napkin already glued to card stock. I also found these bee themed brads in my tote needing used. Since they had pink, I found some pink scrap paper to add tot he card as well. All were layered on black card stock and a strip of scrap black was added between the layers.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bee Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Can almost forget the rotten winter weather and think about warmer days with your pretty card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery birthday card Lisa, cute bees, love how you've used the brads.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and all the Bees.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Brenda, your card certainly brightened the overcast and miserable day here. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to use those brads on such a cute card. I just love all those cute bees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty and fun bee theme, love the brads you even found to go with it!

    ReplyDelete