Translate

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Penguin Note

 

MMTPT804 - Something that moves

USEIT2023 - Sequins

For my card, I created this super fun shaker card and used some tree confetti that was in my tote of items to use up. I put them in plastic and wrapped the plastic around the designer paper layer. 

I then die cut this fun penguin and added that to the front and finished with the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Penguin Note

12 comments:

  1. A lovely shaker card Lisa, the penguïn doesn't understand what is happening hihi.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a shaker card and this is lovely Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a clever way to make a shaker card and this turned out to be beyond cute with all those trees and that fun little penguin! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shaker cards are one of my favourites and this is a really fun card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What wonderful fun Lisa, a great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun shaker card with a super- cute penguin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I LOVE that penguin! He's the best finishing touch to your card here! Love that shaker with the colorful goodies! Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful Holiday Season my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shaker cards and this one is fabulous with the cute penguin, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use the tree confetti in your shaker and what a funky looking penguin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shaker card and love the cute penguin.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is too cute and like the shaker trees inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a real little cutie Lisa
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete