Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Love You Birthday

 

FS882 - This week's very talented Featured Stamper is Leslie (aka Stamples). Her gallery is full of some amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card, I used this new Spellbinders die cut and cut out all the pieces from scrap papers. Layered and added some dimensionals so the legs on the girl would swing.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment and a few gems on the umbrella.

My son asked for me to use this die cut for a birthday card for his girlfriend and today's featured stamper inspiration was perfect to pull this out and get to work.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I hope you will be back to check out my cards in 2024. May you all have a blessed and wonderful New Year!

Love You Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and dies Lisa-Happy New Year to you too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the image its so sweet.
    Happy new year Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply cuteness overload! I love how you put this all together and I'm sure you son did too! Wishing you all the very best in the coming new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Birthday card Lisa, beautifully designed. Wishing a Happy New Year Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is sooo cute! Love the dies , your colour choice and design- would make a great Valentines or Anniversary card too.
    Happy new Year to you and your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! So many wonderful and beautiful cards Lisa, I love how prolific you are. This one is adorable and cute too. Wishing you health and Happiness for 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card! Hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your son's gf should love this! Really cute! Happy 2024, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable Lisa! I love the contrast with the pops of red and the hearts all over the background too! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness that is just the sweetest ever, love the script sentiment to go with the couple

    ReplyDelete