Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Thank You

 

CAS775 - Thank You

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards. I look forward to sharing new cards for inspiration with you in 2024.

This card was very fast. I die cut the Memory Box snow die cut out of blue then added this DRS Designs thank you stamped in blue.

I really love quick cards especially during this time of year when I need several to thank those that have been so generous to me and my family.

Blessings to you and your families in 2024.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Faith, its amazing how some cards come together faster than others and yet look stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me that I have this older die and it really makes for a beautiful thank-you card! Happy crafting in 2024, may it be a great year ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quick CAS card love the beautiful die-cut border.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful thank you card, clean and sharp in navy and white, the die cut border is lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant. Love that die xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so elegant looking! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very elegant Lisa, using just two colours works so well showcasing the intricate die.

    Wishing you a crafty New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick cards are great, and this one is especially elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely border and the sentiment is so classy looking!

    ReplyDelete