Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Kitty Welcome

 



MMTPT806 - Something Round

USEIT2024 - Cat image

I am again working through my stack of already stamped images and waiting to be colored and used on my cards. This image was sent to me by a fellow crafty friend.

I colored the image with copics, cut the layers, die-cut the yarn, and finished with a few yellow candy dots.

This card will be headed to my pet donation as I need to get those made and ready for my next donation.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Kitty Welcome

11 comments:

  1. Great images they make such a fun card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and black and yellow combo.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image and I love the DP and layout Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card and lovely black and yellow colour combo too.
    Happy New Year!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, what a sweet card with those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cats are so cute Lisa, love your design, the papers and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute kitties!! I'm in love with that meow background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Lisa. Lovely colour combination and the cats are just adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness they are just too cute and I love the expressions on their faces, like the yellow black combo too!

    ReplyDelete