Translate

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Napkin Birthday

 

WT982 - Napkins

I realized that I have a huge amount of napkins in my craft room that several friends and family have given me. For this card I used a napkin from my husband's aunt. I showed her years ago how to attach napkins to cards and she went out and bought a bunch of napkins and sent me a large selection. I love so many of them. 

This card was very quick. I attached the napkin, added the birthday sentiment and finished with a few mirror gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Napkin Birthday

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful colour palette Lisa, beautiful napkin art.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this was fun to make and using napkins for card making was a great invention - just look at the beautiful results here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, beautiful colours and birds. I've used napkins to decorate candles but never tried making a card with them, will have to give it a try!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I have recently been sent a pile of napkins by a blogging friend as I hadn't really used them before. They do make excellent cards. Thanks for reminding me of the technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool napkin! I recently tried doing this napkin thing on one of my recent AJ pages and it's really fun! Turned so pretty for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the napkin-I have quite a few too and to date have used one lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, how nice of her to share her napkins with you, I took an extra one from our friends house at our Christmas party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Lovely. I had tried doing this a while back and it turn out as nice as yours did. I need to look for a U trube for this. Thanks for reminding me of this techniqua

    ReplyDelete