Translate

Monday, January 22, 2024

Winter Birthday

 

CAS778 - Winter Bird

For my card, I stamped this cute bird image from DRS Designs and colored with copics. Next, I masked off the center and sponged a bit of blue inside the mask.

I then added a bit of Aleen's Glitter Snow and finished with the birthday sentiment banner popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Winter Birthday

11 comments:

  1. So elegant Lisa absolutely beautiful card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and soft colours Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Lisa, such a lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and love the little bird.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little bird image and delicate design, a super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card Lisa, love the stamp and added snow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, so perfectly CAS and a brilliant bit of ink blending xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful Lisa, the touches of snow are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely, pretty bird and I like how you masked it off, and the touch of snow added to the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated visit and a C&P comment I'm afraid as MS preventing me doing much still, but can at least take a peek at what everyone is creating.

    B x

    ReplyDelete