Translate

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Scrappy Birthday

 

IC946 - My Red Door Designs - INSPIRATION

I was inspired by all the colors on the wall and decided to grab my paper scraps and create the background on my card. I layered the papers on black card stock then put the layer on gold card stock.

I then added a few die cut Happy Birthday layers to add some dimension to the Gold layer and finished the card with some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday

13 comments:

  1. Your 'wall' looks fabulous! Great use of your colourful scraps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the scraps Lisa, this is so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you create with your paper strips! Fun birthday card with that wall of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative with your scraps!! Another fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful card,great background and use of scraps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and brilliant design with the scraps of paper! I can probably makes thousands of cards with this idea! LOL I love the black behind them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this looks great all those lovely colours a super card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a good take on your inspiration. It looks great. thanks for all your visits, and lovely comments, to me today xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Lisa, brilliant design for using up snippets of patterned paper.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of those pretty scraps Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went and looked, love the wall. I actually have a small part of a wall covered like that, we just say it's Texas Southern Country, lol. You made a great replica and the black background was a great idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great design for those scraps :)

    ReplyDelete