Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Birthday Girl

 

FS883 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Lou Ann (aka Crooked Stamper). I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Image and Brads

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images. It is my goal for 2024 to complete using these images. I also needed to use up more items from my tote. These brads are all from my tote and I thought they are great accents for this image.

I used several green scraps and created lines across my card front as the strips under the image were a great starting point for my card.

I then added the image colored with copics and added the brads. I finished with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Girl

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I love the old Sugar Nellie images, this is so sweet and you coloured her up beautifully. A gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Lisa so sweet….xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured,love the design with the strips of paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling, precious birthday girl image this is. Beautifully colored and with a great colorful background to match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lisa, this is such a sweet and pretty image and you've coloured her beautifully, the brads look good too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little sweetie in her pink hat and dress.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Lisa, a lovely little girl image and beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. Love the pink and green. Well done for using things up xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Lisa, one of my favourite colour combos xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Lisa. I love the background you’ve created for the beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and I love the green strips on top of the pink paper, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh this is gorgeous Lisa love the colours you have used I have this image and a few more they really are something special thiis one super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness she is just adorable, terrific coloring and I like the pink peeking out between the green strips!

    ReplyDelete