Translate

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Teacup


 WT983 - Tea Dye

For my card, I used tea to color the tan embossed layer. I was so surprised how easy it was to color paper with tea.

Once the layer was dry I embossed it. I then stamped the teacup, colored it with copics and added a few flowers from my stash finishing them with some yellow pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Teacup

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Lisa- love that you used tea to colour the embossed panel, how appropriate!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to color the paper with actual tea. It makes for a perfect card with that pretty teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lisa love how you coloured the embossed background with tea a great image a pretty make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lisa, the embossing makes a lovely background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tea coloured embossing and perfect for the beautiful teacup image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all appreciate the tea dyed background for this pretty image Lisa. What a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that was an interesting supply use and made a pretty background for the card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, I have never heard of that technique before. I'm not a tea drinker. I wonder if i can use coffee... (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty pattern on that cup, like the pretty flowers you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tea-dyed, embossed background Lisa and beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete