Translate

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thank U

 

WT984 - Garnets (January Birthstone)

USEIT2024 - Dog image

For my card, I used this really cute dog image from my stack of images. I colored him with copics and fussy cut him. I added a paw print DP and white heat embossed the Thank U sentiment.

The card was finished with some red pearls.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank U

12 comments:

  1. Being a dog lover this appealed to me straight away Lisa love the touch of red gems a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the image of the dog, so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted a Dalmatian! Love the black/white design and the pops of red that stop him disappearing into the background paper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Lisa, lovely image and great colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and image Lisa
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, how cute is this fun little dalmation doggie? I love those fun papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh he's just too cute! LOVE the paw print background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sure does look happy, love the little heart with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jolly fellow ticks all the boxes for me, being a dog Mum!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun doggy themed thank you card, great background print.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Great choice of paper, xoxo

    ReplyDelete