Translate

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Valentines Day

 

FS886 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Giovana(aka giogio). Her gallery is amazing and I encourage you to check it out. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Key

I needed to make a masculine valentine card and loved the use of the black on Giovana's card on the hearts.

For my card, I embossed foil for the bottom. I then used black designer paper for the top. I die cut a few different hearts and layered adding some dimensionals.

The card front was finished with a key from my tote of items and a few red gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Valentine's Day

9 comments:

  1. A super masculine Valentine creation, love the metallic look and the added key.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool with the metallic look of the embossing and big key. This is a perfect masculine Valentine, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never really thought about a masculine card for Valentines. how awful of me :)) This is perfect Lisa, love your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine Valentine card, Lisa. Lovely choice of colours.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine Valentine card,love the embossed strip and the key on the heart.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super design and I love the added key charm, brilliant male Valentine card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and silver with just touches of red, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and very striking masculine card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete