Translate

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sunday Shoes

 

SC994 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card I found this image in my stack of images I colored it with copics then die cut the panel. I then layered and added a couple of embossed pieces to mirror an ice cream cone to the top and bottom.

The card was finished with a few red pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sundae Shoes

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card and I love the waffle DP, its my favourite kind of cone for ice cream, yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoe and the great sentiment, a beautiful card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the ice-cream shoe and embossed cone pieces.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous image and a super design- love the cone pieces, very clever!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just one word to describe this card - YUM!!! Sweet and definitely fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one wild shoe! Great way to rock the sketch and thanks for taking that over, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever card design! I absolutely LOVE the texture from your EF to make it look like a cone! Those are some fancy looking ice creams!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Love that shoe!

    ReplyDelete