Translate

Monday, January 15, 2024

Bee My Valentine

 

CAS777 - Colors (Olive, Burgundy & Mustard)

For my card, I stamped this heart collection from DRS Designs on burgundy then I stamped and clear heat embossed over the black. I love the shimmer which you can't see in the image.

I then stamped the Bee My Valentine sentiment and the little bee on the card base and colored the bee with copics. The hearts were popped up on dimensionals and I finished with a punched flower and leaves from my paper scraps finishing the flower with a Nuvo Drop.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bee My Valentine

9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Lisa…..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, what a beautiful card, Those deep red hearts are gorgeous and I love the little Bee and pretty flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely design, love that cute little bee and the matching sentiment. A fabulous CAS card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smiling bee is so cute next to the heart cluster! Adorable Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect little CAS card. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this valentine with all those pretty layered hearts and a super cute little bee. NJ!

    ReplyDelete