Translate

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Congrats Grad

 

FS884 - This week's very talented featured stamper is Sherri (aka Oscar T. Grouch). I found this great INSPIRATION.

I loved the use of blocks at the top of the page and took some scrap papers to mirror that look across my card. I then layered it on red and added the sentiment piece on an oval red.

The card was finished with a graduation cap and several red pearls from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congrats Grad

9 comments:

  1. A superb design for a graduation card, love those papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design, great combination of papers , love the cap and the pops of red.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your scraps in creating this fun graduation card. Love that little tassel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Graduation card and design,love the little cap and tassel.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful graduation card and the cap with tassel is a wonderful eye-catcher Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super Lisa love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love that grad cap! What a fun card with the layout and confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun papers and I like the way you layered the diecuts to frame the cap!

    ReplyDelete