Translate

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Welcome Pup

 

IC944 - Tillys - Inspiration

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card, my inspiration was the little dog wearing the sweater. I had this cute dog wearing a sweater in my stack of images to use up. I colored it in red like the image and fussy cut it. I added a couple of fun papers and the banner with a couple of die cut dog bowls.

The card was finished with the welcome banner and a few candy dots.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

13 comments:

  1. How cute is that dog! Lovely card. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card, but of course I'm partial to dachshunds as I once had one. Cute papers and a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a lovely card Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Lisa- especially the little dog in his sweater! Great design and perfect choice of papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card.
    Thank you for all the nice things you say about my cards.
    Happy New Year to you too! I have a lot of catching up with your blog. I love seeing all the creative cards that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable and so cute I adore the little doggy a great image and theme
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card for a dog-lover! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute little image and your p.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both the fun papers and cute image make for a delightful card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that super cute pup!! What a great design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lisa. Great background for your cute little dog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super cute doggie creation Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. he is too cute in his weater, I like the dog dishes on the banner

    ReplyDelete