Translate

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Beautiful Flowers

 

MMTPT809 - Use Emerald

For my card, I found this beautiful paper in my stack of paper my MIL gave me for Christmas. It is a scrapbook page, so I cut out a section of the flowers for the card front.

I then added the sentiment banner and finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Beautiful Flowers

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous piece of designer paper that is with those amazing flowers. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lisa, I am SO looking forward to spring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper for this lovely card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image for your card Lisa. Time doesn't allow me to go back, but I have seen your gorgeous work and enjoyed every one. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love it when you can find a piece of pretty papers and make them work for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and p.paper.Love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lisa those flowers look amazing a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a very good idea, it is a wonderful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful paper, makes for a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is beautiful paper! The sentiment keeps it simple and elegant; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete