Translate

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Scrappy Birthday

 

IC945 - Notebook Therapy and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, I was inspired by the different purple washi tapes. I grabbed several scrap purple papers and laid them across the card stock. I then stamped the birthday sentiment and finished with a few scattered purple sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the strips of paper and sequins.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Lisa, if only I were organised enough to put my scraps in colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lisa and a great way of using up scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I went shopping at a craft store yesterday for the first time since August. (I had a gift card to spend that I received at Christmas. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I passed by a display that had a bunch of washi tapes on display for a special sale...I didn't take the time to stop and look at them. Now I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive and fun way to use your snippets of dsp! Adding sequins was a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty group of patterns and colors there!

    ReplyDelete