Translate

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Birthday Bow

 

IC947 - Lola & Dunelly & Pinterest - Inspiration

I was inspired by the bow and leaves on the image. I die cut this cute bow from Spellbinders in blued and layered. I then added it to an embossed panel and finished with a birthday sentiment, some flowers and a few scattered blue pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bow

16 comments:

  1. So striking with the huge die cut bow and such fabulous texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blue bow is just gorgeous and I love the added pearls and embossed background too. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa what a fantastic bow…love the colours you have used so dramatic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing bow Lisa I love the colour you have used also the added embellishments a superb card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this bow looks stunning on your card Lisa, very festive and great decoration too.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That bow is awesome and so large! I love it as well as the beautiful textured background you've used with it! Thanks for your inspiration friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning bow and it looks on the embossed background Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the large die-cut bow and embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic bow, it definitely deserves to be the star of the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Lisa, the design is so striking.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous bow and eye-catching card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a fabulous focal piece and bold design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow now that is a bow, I like how you added the flowers with it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful bow, shown off with lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you added the greenery to the bow center!

    ReplyDelete