Translate

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

House Mouse Birthday

 

SC992 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this cute House Mouse image and colored it with copics. I dug in my scrap drawer and created a bunch of banners with colors in the image that also coordinated with this DP.

The card was finished with a birthday sentiment as my son's girlfriend needed a birthday card for her brother who plays tennis.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

House Mouse Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Lisa,love the cute image and the p,paper is perfect.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous stamp, love the acrobatic little mouse balancing on his tennis ball! beautiful colouring, love the design and papers too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this cute design. The colors paired with that fun little mouse makes for a super cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa. Your cute little House Mouse is doing a great job balancing on the tennis ball. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color choices go well together and who can resist housemouse? XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done. I sure this special card was appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, perfect for a tennis lover, neat pattern paper and like how you added the banners to it

    ReplyDelete