Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

3.2 Minutes

 

SC995 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I pulled out this fun Art Impression image and colored her with copics. I then added some distress oxide ink around her. I then stamped the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals and finished the card with some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

3.2 Minutes

12 comments:

  1. Such a fab and fun card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Art Impression images - they always make me laugh! This is hilarious with great coloring and is sure to bring big smiles to the recipient! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card Lisa love that image and your colouring it really stands out
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card as always Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun image and sentiment so typical of hospitals,always someone coming to check stuff or take blood and there is nowhere as noisy as a hospital ward at night lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too funny! It's pretty much true from a nurse! Love the yellow around her and the way you've added the sentiment! Great get well card for someone to cheer them up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Lisa, it’s sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous fun card Lisa, you would certainly do as you were tols by this nurse, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, it is so true :) Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete