Translate

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Ocean Birthday

 

WT986 - Love (Use the letters in LOVE to create your cards)

For my card, I used this great new Spellbinders die cut and cut out all the pieces. For my letters I used:

L – Lavender, O – Octopus, Olive, V – Violet, E – Emboss, Emerald

I added a few dimensionals to some of the layers and finished the scene with a few scattered lavender pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ocean Birthday

12 comments:

  1. Amazing card Lisa, I love all the elements you added . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one clever and fun birthday card using the letters in LOVE. I love how you created that beautiful little scene in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Lisa, I love the little scene, and all the little die cut elements you've used, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous this shaped card is the image is great so are the colours
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Lisa, love the shape and the fabulous scene you've created with your die cuts- the colours are lovely too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I love the shape, secondly this is a fantastically detailed card, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a brilliant scene! The colors you've chosen work perfectly and what a great die set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun Lisa, colourful as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful job you have done with this under water scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete