Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Thank You Kitty

 

F4A729 - Cute Animals

IC949 - RealFrabric.com & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image and Thank You sentiment

For my card, I found this really fun kitty in my stack of images needing to be colored and used. I colored it with copics then fussy cut it.

I also found this great Thank You sentiment in my tote and thought it would be perfect for adding to this image.

I cut the paper layers from my scraps and layered popping the image and sentiment up on dimensionals and finishing the card with a few red pearls.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Kitty

Challenges:

Allsorts - Hearts

9 comments:

  1. Lovely colour palette and what effective matting and layering with the rounded corner panels.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and oh so cute love this one Lisa
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layered design, fab papers and colours topped with the cutest kitty, so sweet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design with that cute kitty, the big heart, and all those matted pieces of designer paper! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch and cute kitty image! Thank so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the neat design, the cat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Your layout is great with the different papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I thought at first it was a sketch card, would make a great one! XOX

    ReplyDelete