Translate

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Wallets Coming Out

 

WT987 - Funny Card

For my card, I pulled out one of my trusty Art Impression images that is always good for a giggle. I stamped and then colored the image with copics.

I stamped the fun sentiment and tucked it under a die-cut clip board as if we were seeing what the doctor was reading on his clipboard.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Wallet's Coming Out

10 comments:

  1. oOOHHH, that sounds painful!! Brilliant fun card Lisa!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the truth in a fun-filled card! LOL I love the little clipboard and these images always give me a good chuckle. Real Life in comedy form on a card, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is too funny! Fabulous coloring and a fun card for get well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is both fabulous and fun a great image and sentiment
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa, so funny.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, cuuuute. Thanks for the giggle, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... that made me smile. Such a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Isn't that the truth, I love your little clipboard with it!

    ReplyDelete