Translate

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine

 

SC997 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used a great heart set from Archiver's that I have had for many years and never used. I stamped the hearts then used a black glitter heat emboss. I added some punched lace in black and finished with a black ribbon and some red pearls.

This was very hard to photograph as the black designer paper layer is very shiny. My son snagged this card for his girlfriend for Valentine's Day.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Valentine's Day

8 comments:

  1. I's a lovely colour palette Lisa, the pinks really pop against the darker elements.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink patterned hearts against the black circle for a wonderful design. Happy Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa the colours and card design are FAB
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so you have a family card shop, eh? Love it. That background is hard to photog. Thought you'd sprayed the middle at first. Happy Galentine's Day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la this is such an elegant looking card! That background is gorgeous and I love how you've done the colors on this with the pop of pink hearts! What a gorgeous Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful color scheme! Glitter makes everything better... Except photography! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the elegant feel it has, love the layered hearts and your pretty lace border with that fancy paper!

    ReplyDelete