Translate

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Valentine Hearts

 

FS887 - last week's featured stamper Polly aka pblibby has a really wonderful gallery. I found this INSPIRATION.

I loved the beautiful gold and pink paper on Polly's paper.

For my card I went with a black DP and added gold to it. Then I used several shades of reds to layer the hearts and added more gold to the arrow.

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Valentine Hearts

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa love those Tim Holtz heart dies they look fab on your background xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lisa, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the arrow through the hearts and you have coloured them perfectly.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty, such fabulous cards today Lisa- I love those layered hearts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful, layered card Lisa, what a fab design using these bold colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this is a guy card because it's super for that. Very nice design and materials, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those layered hearts are just amazing and I love the golden arrow pierced through them both. What a fabulous valentine you created with that gorgeous elegant paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I love the hearts and how you layered them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool, love the layering and double heart!

    ReplyDelete