Translate

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Irish Cheer

 

WT988 - St Patrick Card or feature green

For my card, I pulled out this great stamp from DRS Designs and heat embossed it in glitter gold on pale green card stock. I then added a darker green copic over it.

I used a new DRS Design sentiment stamped in green and finished the card with some gold sequins and the green ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Irish Cheer

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card for St Paddy's day.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GMTA - I made St Patrick's day cards just yesterday. This is a great glittery green and gold shamrock, so perfect for the upcoming celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous stamp- and my favourite colour!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant stamp love the sentiment and sequins
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous St. Patty's card! Love the image with the clovers inside the large one! I'm so ready to see some green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, the gold with the green is such a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, Lisa. I love the stamped image and the sequins are a perfect finishing touch.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping to start my first SPD card next week, this is grand inspiration. Great stamp and the gold embossing is perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete