Translate

Sunday, February 18, 2024

20th Anniversary M and M Birthday

 

FS889 - Today's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Shelly, is better known around here as yo sam. I have been a longtime fan of Shelly's amazing talent and found this super fun INSPIRATION.

Shelly's card character reminded me that I needed to create a 20th anniversary card for my brother to give to his wife. She loves M&Ms and he wants a 20th anniversary M&M card.

My SIL's favorite M&M is the yellow one but alas I could not find the Yellow M&M Peanut shape with his hands in the air but I did find a plain one that was uncolored online. I printed the digi image then used my DRS Designs billiard stamp stamping out the balls 2 through 6 to add up to 20. (Both my brother and SIL play billiard so this was perfect to add to the card.

I colored the image with copics then cut out and layered on green card stock and finished with gold die cut sentiment and a few scattered pink hearts.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

20th Anniversary M&M Birthday

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card Lisa and sounds like it's perfect for your SIL.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great personalised card and love the fun image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant idea for a fun and personalised anniversary card Lisa, sure to be appreciated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect anniversary card you made for your brother to give his wife. If she isn't thrilled with this card, she might want to start eating Reese's peanut butter cups LOL This is too clever and personalized like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific way to alter the image and personalize it for your SIL! I'm sure your brother will be very happy with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous personalised card, Lisa. Such a fun design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure went the extra mile for your s-i-l's card. It's so frustrating to find an appropriate image but in the wrong color or file type. You did a fab job using what you had, very cute card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how clever, just perfect for them, so fun!

    ReplyDelete