Translate

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Easter Chicks


IC948 - Doodle & Stitch & Pinterest - Inspiration

USEIT2024 - Image

For my card, I found this cute image that reminded me of the inspiration in my stack of images needing used. I colored it with copics then cut down the papers and layered. I added the Easter sentiment on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Easter Chicks

13 comments:

  1. So pretty Lisa, a lovely hint of brighter Spring days ahead.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the gingham and little tags too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lisa, so fresh and cheerful in the beautiful sunny yellows. Love those cute little chicks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright sunny card and cute little chicks.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa the yellow is like seeing sunshine the images and card design are brilliant
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and that gorgeous yellow a real cheer up card for Easter…take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the happy yellow. So looking forward to spring. thanks for the glimpse of it on this grey day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real cheer up card on this dark day Lisa. I love the cute little chicks and you've made a lovely layout.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you put this all together with those fun colors and papers. I like the banners and those little chicks are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can just hear this little cuties peeping! Adorable card and fabulous layout in the yellow color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness that is just the cutest and great design to go with the small stamp, the banners are a great touch with it!

    ReplyDelete