Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Purple Scrappy Birthday

 

FS890 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is happy-stamper aka Sherri. Wowza she has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I was drawn to the zig zag on the napkin. I pulled out a Jaded Blossom zig zag die cut and my purple paper scraps and layered them on the bottom of a white card stock base.

Next, I trimmed the card base and stamped the sentiment in purple and finished the card with a few scattered purple sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Purple Scrappy Birthday

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa I love those gorgeous colours and the added gems this looks fantastic
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card,love all the purple zig zags.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lisa, love the bric-a- brac edging. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card looks lovely in the shades of lilac and the sequins really draw the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty die cut details in shades of purple Lisa, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colors of all those cool zig zags for a fabulous birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely clean design and so pretty! Love the zig zags in the beautiful purple shades and the vibrant sequins.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to layer the zigzags, nice card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CAS card, Lisa. I love the colour combination and how you’ve used the zigzag die cuts.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful design Lisa and I love the shades of colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa
    Love your scrappy birthday card very much!
    That looks like a great die.
    Beautiful colour choices too.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So love the purple colors on this and the zig zag pattern is so pretty and beautifully stated on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH! What a wonderful design and sparkly too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely! You are making want to get out my zig zag die...smile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the zig zag die and how you layered the different patterns, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete