Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Thinking of You Sunset

 

MMTPT813 - Sunset

For my card, I used this great silhouette stamp from Inkadinkado. I first used yellow, orange and red to create the setting sun to the white card stock. I then stamped the images and finished the panel with the sentiment from Stampin Up.

I used a couple of paper scraps to create the background and layered each of the layers on black card stock to pick up the black in the silhouette images.

The card was finished with some orange sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Sunset

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous sunny background, like early morning out in the meadow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely silhouette stamp and your sunrise background is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background ink blends look perfect with those summer silhouettes! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and you've made a stunning looking sunset Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silhouette stamps and beautiful sunrise background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how gorgeous this is Lisa I absolutely love that wonderful yellow background those stamps show up perfectly
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the silhoutte is just lovely against your very pretty sunset background!

    ReplyDelete