Translate

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Welcome Pup

 

SC998 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used this cute dog image from a Hunkydory paper pad and cut out the layers. I then found a die cut for a tennis ball and cut that out for the front of the card.

The card was finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered sequins.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, the die cut tennis ball is perfect with this image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card, love the picture of that cute dog and the tennis ball is a nice touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet doggie image for your donation card. I really like the background with that little tennis ball accent. That was my dog's favorite toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lisa, that could be our little Poppy, looks so like her, mind you if it were the ball would be shredded to bits!

    B z

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute puppy, great layout and bright citrus colours, a perfect addition to your pet donation stash.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable and a great take on the sketch. Love the yellow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the gorgeous image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Lisa, a lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooo Ahhhhhhh a beautiful little doggy and not just any doggy it's a Jack Russell and it looks like my Jess except that she is a short hair none the less it fills my heart with joy to see this wonderful card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word that pup is the sweetest! Lovely layout design with happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that image is just the sweetest and I like your die cut ball to go with him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable!! LOVE the addition of the tennis ball too, such a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this on Split coast...but it's definitely worth a second look...so cute! And great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete