Translate

Monday, February 26, 2024

Happiness Comes in Waves

 

CAS782 - Mini Slimline

For my card, I used a retired Memory Box die cut for the water layering that on the card base at the bottom. I then stamped the sentiment from DRS Designs on the card base above the water.

Next, I stamped the cute shark from DRS Designs, colored it with copics and fussy cut it. I then popped the shark up on dimensionals and finished the card with a few white sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happiness...

12 comments:

  1. Love that die, what a shame its retired. A really lovely card Lisa, that is one cute Shark too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever concept to add the shark to the waves for a cute and fun card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant- perfect sentiment and I love the die cut waves.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute and happy little shark riding the wave which is also very cool! Such a fun slimline design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute shark and die-cut waves.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant, love everything on this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design, Lisa! The shark looks so happy to be riding those waves and I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shark is too cute and i love your waves die with him! great sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Lisa love how you have created those waves for the shark the sentiment is perfect
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your happy shark Lisa, it's a fabulous card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the wave die and the sentiment, xoxo

    ReplyDelete