Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Happy Birthday

 

WT989 - apertures

For my card, I die-cut an oval out of the white card base. I then die-cut a smaller oval out of the designer paper.

I then die-cut flowers and leaves and used them to enhance the aperture and finished them with a few gems.

The Happy Birthday was cut 3 times and layered for some dimension.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Birthday

7 comments:

  1. This is such a unique and pretty birthday card with those blue flowers and stems on the oval. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty birthday card Lisa, lovely design with the flower framed aperture.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lisa I think I need to do more with apertures it looks so classy the flowers are so pretty a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful design and I love that this is an open card front design too! the flowers are so pretty on that oval opening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty arranging of the flowers around the oval and such pretty paper for background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creating the window is such a great idea. Love the shape and those gorgeous blue flowers that are creating the perfect frame xx

    ReplyDelete