Translate

Sunday, February 11, 2024

80th Birthday

 

FS888 - This week's incredible featured stamper is Deb aka debhorst. I found this INSPIRATION.

My aunt asked me for an 80th birthday card and the large numbers on Deb's card was the push I needed to get this put together.

For the card base, I used a Spellbinders pillow emboss folder and I added a touch or red around the edge of the orange panel.

I used the Spellbinders stitched numbers and cut the 80 out. I then used a floss that has orange, yellow, pink and red in it to stitch the numbers. The numbers are popped up on dimensionals.

Next, I cut several flowers from Be Bold and added some dimensionals behind them and finished a couple off with some orange sequins. I added a few other sequins and finished with the Tim Holtz birthday sentiment.

This is my second card today. I hope you get a chance to check out the Valentine card I made earlier.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

80th Birthday

11 comments:

  1. A beautifully bright and cheery Birthday card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and dies-love the vibrant coloured embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, the colours are fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser! This is such a fabulous card for a big birthday- Love the bright colours, bold numbers and quilted background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous and cheery card, that zingy orange is sure to brighten up this 80 yr olds birthday, I love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card really makes a statement with those big numbers, beautiful colors and fabulous embossed background. I love the stems and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, the recipient will love it I'm sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and perfect for someone celebrating 809. So vibrant and happy. I have that embossing folder too so thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Fabulous, love the colors, the stitching and the arrangement of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this just pops Lisa what a wonderful vibrant colour a brilliant card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the details on this card! The stitching, layered die cuts; your Aunt will be tickled!

    ReplyDelete