Translate

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Snow Much Fun

 

SC996 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

CCC24FEB - Carolers (Yes, I call the singing birds carolers to the snowman)

For my card, I pulled out this fun snowman from Stampin Up. I love using him for a few cute Christmas cards.

I stamped him and the sentiment then colored him up with pencils.

I then added a few additional music note stickers from my collection.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Snow Much Fun

11 comments:

  1. A really fun image Lisa a great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet snowman, a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab and festive card Lisa- love that snowman.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one fun festive card Lisa love the image and the design a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some great pencil coloring of that cute snowman! I love those sticker accents too. It's whimsical and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman is super cute! Fabulous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lisa love the quirky vintage looking snowman image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch and he's a cutie, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved that stamp, so sweet and I like the music note stickers you added with it!

    ReplyDelete