Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Puppy Birthday

 

SC999 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this cute image from Honkeydory and found some paper scraps of paw prints for the strip. I then stamped the sentiment and added the layers. The card was finished with a few gold pearls.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Puppy

11 comments:

  1. That Terrier with the slipper is just adorable Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly crafted with that sweet little pooch and I love the strip of paw print paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pup, lovely card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little face - is it a recent stamp please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. This sweet puppy image is actually a paper pack from Hunkeydorey.

      Delete
  5. A cute image, love the colourful paw prints. Marvin loves to bring my slippers to me...unfortunately he's a bit reluctant to let go of them....soggy slippers are not on my like-list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a sweet pup! Fabulous image and I love the colorful paw print strip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in heaven Lisa it's another beautiful puppy card and what a cutie he is great choice of background papers and I love the added pearls a super duper make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is too cute, great coloring and design of the card, like the gems added around

    ReplyDelete