Translate

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Thanks Pup

 

FS887 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Polly aka pblibby. WHat an amazing gallery to see. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Dog House Sticker

I love Polly's card. Great fun layout. I started with the layout and I added a few additional layers. I also moved the sentiment up and changed the theme to a dog theme.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

8 comments:

  1. Red and black make such a striking colour palette Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pet themed card Lisa,great layout and love all the paw prints.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bold and effective design and layout Lisa- The black and white background contrasts perfectly with the red and I love the huge paw print.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Lisa love the colours and design so much it really stands out
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bold colors just make this card pop, well done, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great donation card with the doghouse sticker and big pawprint behind it. Super cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the house is too cute and I love the big paw print behind it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such clever elements to put together on this creative and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete