Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Thanks Pup

 

IC950 - All Paint by Numbers & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

For my card, used this die cut that a sweet SCS friend sent me and added some dimensionals behind the head. I added a scrap orange piece and gem for the dog collar.

Once the dog was created I added it to some DP and layered on orange then finished the card with the thanks sentiment.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

12 comments:

  1. Looks like another perfect for the pet charities Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image…and such pretty backing paper…lovely card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, love the die cut and dimension.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this little cutie Lisa that doggy looks perfect I also love the background it is ACE
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pup looks so cute with the dimensionals behind his head. Cute papers and colors for a great donation card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely pup on your beautiful card Lisa. Great idea to put some dimensionals behind his head. It gives just something extra to the card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the dog die cut, is it a Cottage Cutz die?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for asking. I honestly do not know who made this die cut as it was sent to me by a crafty friend for my pet donations. It could be Cottage Cutz but I did not see it on their website.

      Delete
  8. Love the cute pup and pretty p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that;s adorable and I love the ditsy print paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is a little cutie and I just love the pretty paper you chose, it goes with him so well!

    ReplyDelete