Translate

Monday, February 19, 2024

For Someone Special

 

CAS782 - Birthday Cards

I absolutely love this card. I love the image; I love the colors and I love the clean feel to this card.

For the card, I stamped the butterfly from DRS Designs 3 times on white card stock and colored them with copics. I then cut the panel down and popped it up on dimensionals.

I then used a portion of a DRS Design sentiment stamped on white card stock and popped that up on dimensionals. 

The card was finished with several black gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

For Someone Special

8 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Lisa, love the images, so pretty and the CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic- I love it too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Gosh Lisa, you are so prolific in your card making, I'm catching up, again! Love all your cards, you are not only prolific, but creative too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and love the beautiful butterflies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, I love the design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't love this card - those butterflies look gorgeous in those colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful CAS card and I know that feeling of bliss when you make one, lol. Well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, love how the design is going off the edge, pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete