Translate

Monday, February 5, 2024

Love and Blessings

 

CAS780 - nontraditional colors for Valentine’s Day

I used Maroon, Hot Pink and Purple for my card for some nontraditional colors.

I created my card using my mirror image stamping technique and stamped the hearts in the mirror image first then stamped the image and sentiment normal framing the sentiment with the interlocking hearts from DRS Designs.

I then colored the hearts with the fun colors and added some of the maroon to the little heart on the sentiment.

I would love it if you check out my technique for mirror image stamping and give it a try. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Love and Blessings

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Lisa. Will go and look at this stamping technique too, thankyou for the link. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on the technique and I Pinned your tute, thanks, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever design and I love how you created and colored those hearts in different shades. Perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes a great alternative colour palette, nice design as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty CAS card and great technique.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa, going to try your mirror stamping technique for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet, you did a great job with the mirror stamping technique!

    ReplyDelete