Translate

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Bike Birthday

 

FS885 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Cindy, better known around here as Cindy Farina. I found this really great INSPIRATION.

For my card, I used Rubberknecker's bike die cut to create my bike using various paper scraps. I love all the new die cuts because it is allowing me to use lots of little scraps.

I cut the pieces and pieced together the bike. I then cut the layers and rather than a tree branch, I added a sentiment banner.

Under the banner I added a couple of additional banners then finished with a few pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bike Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Great card,love the die-cut bike and the colour.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done some amazing crafty work here in putting that bike together so well! I love the overall look of this card with those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bike looks stunning on your beautiful card Lisa. I love the colors you've used.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design and layout, the bike die cut looks fabulous and the colours are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Lisa, the bike die is fabulous, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, great details on the bike, love the paper with it and like the little banners with the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete